[DGD]1.1.121

Chris Kaczor zor at mediaone.net
Tue Nov 7 05:01:21 CET 2000

Hmmm - after trying this a few more times being careful to patch things
right I noticed that when applying the 1.1.118 to 1.1.119 patch it stops
right after std.c and doesn't do the last four patches.  I removed the last
four patches from the file and ran them as their own file and it appears to
have patched correctly.

I don't know why it was failing - perhaps the version of Cygwin I'm running
has a bug or something.  I'll do some research into it.

Thanks,

Zor