[DGD]Switch colors On and Off

Matthew Jenkins matt at esb.co.uk
Fri Nov 24 09:57:35 CET 2000

I solved this by adding hooks into user->catch_tell (I use 2.4.5 mudlib)
It calls the player->creplace(str) function to replace certain colour
codes (such things as ^R for red, ^G for green etc) with the proper ansi
sequences, or with nothing at all if no colour is required.

This also has the advantage that you can have more than one set of colour
codes for different terminal types.

Matt