[DGD]Object manager

Geir Harald Hansen geirhans at ifi.uio.no
Thu Oct 5 03:41:21 CEST 2000

On Wed, Oct 04, 2000 at 07:36:28PM +0100, James Gaunt wrote:
> I am trying to use Geir's object manager but the code to be added to the
> wiz tool calls a function called 'parse_obj_spec' which I doesn't seem to
> be defined anywhere that I can see.

*cough*  Ehm, that was just to make sure you were paying attention.
Get the file again:

   http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~geirhans/wiztool_addon.c

That's a function I added to make it possible to refer to objects by issue.
E.g. "i34" refers to issue 34, without the quotes, of course.
Maybe one day I should write helpfiles for the wiztool commands.

- Geir