[DGD]Windows build of DGD 1.1.111

Mikael Lind z94lind at mtek.chalmers.se
Wed Oct 25 09:32:50 CEST 2000

Quoting Chris Kaczor from 21:05, October 24, 2000:

> Since more than one person was interested in a Windows build of DGD I zipped
> up the driver and put it on my web site - you can get it from:
>
> [...]
>
> If people are interested I'll try to keep this up to date with each patch
> but I'm not offering and solid guarantees.  =)

I think it's a great idea to make available a build of the latest
experimental version of DGD. Personally, I've been having some
problems getting the Patch utility to work properly on Windows, so I
really welcome being able to download builds.

Cheers,
Mikael

--
I know that the spades are the swords of a soldier / I know that the
clubs are weapons of war / I know that diamonds mean money for this