[DGD]Global Reset

E. Harte harte at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 12 10:49:51 CEST 2000

On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, Lord Lerkista wrote:

> Mmmm i checked the file /dgd/sys/global.c and has a variable: mapping
> objects, that stores the objects, but don't work!!
> the variable don't store nothing!!
> =/
> the add_object() and del_object() aren't working??
> or what's the problem??

It doesn't do what you _expect_ it to do, that's all.  The 'objects'
mapping is used to store how many initialized objects 'per creator' there
are (which I think means all objects are included for this, in 2.4.5)

It's a good starting point to create your own mapping of objects, though.

Erwin.
--
Erwin Harte  -  Forever September, 2569 and counting  -  harte at xs4all.nl
[ 8:40am  up 34 days, 13:11, 11 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.01, 0.00 ]