[DGD]Initializing problem

Stephen Schmidt schmidsj at union.edu
Thu Apr 19 22:43:27 CEST 2001

On Thu, 19 Apr 2001, Felix A. Croes wrote:
> Replacing is not modifying :)

My apologies - replacing is, in fact, what I'm doing, and I'm
working off the information in your recent post which was, in
fact, in response to my last question :)

Next question turns out to be: The error

   Error within runtime_error:
   Array index out of range

Does that mean that a runtime error is occuring within the
runtime_error() function in the driver.c object, or does it
mean a runtime error is happening somewhere else and the
driver object is catching it? I have looked at the code of
runtime_error() and it does, in fact, have an array index
which is dynamically generated and could possibly be out
of range. But it seems kind of unlikely. If this is happening
in a different object, how do I find out which, and in which
function?

Steve