[DGD]parse_string

Matthew Jenkins matt at esb.co.uk
Tue Apr 24 12:51:09 CEST 2001

I wanna do some simple string replacements using regexp, but can't see an
easy way of doing it.  It looks like the parse_string() kfun will be able
to do it, if I could only work out what the hell the parse_string function
actually does.

What is it?

How do you use it?

Has anyone ever actually used it?

The [parser] file supposedly tells all about what it does, but I have
comlpletely failed to understand any part of that file.  It tells how to
use the parse_string, but not what it actually does.

Can I have some examples?  Or a link to osmewhere that has some examples?

Flibs