[DGD] How to make a more powerful function call?

Mikael Lind z94lind at mtek.chalmers.se
Wed Aug 8 18:34:09 CEST 2001

Quoting Brandon Rush from 21:56, 2001-08-07:

> [...]
>
> I was talking to another coder (not using DGD) who was telling me about
> a foreach() kfun/efun. It's called in a form like
>
> foreach( var in *array) { block of code }.
>
> [...]

You are asking for a new kind of statement - not a kfun, efun or
other function. There was an extended discussion on foreach earlier
this year. Check the list archives.

ftp://ftp.imaginary.com/pub/LPC/servers/DGD/list-archive/dgd-2001.gz

// Mikael / Elemel

--
I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm / To feel connected enough to
step aside and weep like a widow / To feel inspired / To fathom the