[DGD] access

pete at ana.sk pete at ana.sk
Thu Aug 9 14:45:50 CEST 2001

Ok, after more trying of it i can only say again its useless...
Sorry people but this is big disappointment for me, since it makes
admin only admin of wiztool, not admin of whole system. If i would
have such root on my linux i would throw it away long time ago. Its
more restrictive then windows nt security, and even that is already
big crap. I read that kernel library should be good for anything with
no need for modifications, but this makes it not usable at all i think.
If I cant grant rights for user objects in runtime then i cant get users
to cooperate since they cant work with others code in runtime. And
when i count that any bigger coding simply must be done on local
copy of mud (who should use mud editor for coding?!) and file
upload is done by extrenal ftp then the security as it is is simply
not needed at all.
That means doing rewrite of kernel code, exactly what i did not
want to do :(