[DGD] Problems With Melville

Erwin Harte harte at xs4all.nl
Wed Dec 5 05:25:08 CET 2001

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 08:21:20PM -0800, J Child wrote:
[...]
> Yes. I noticed that other drivers, such as MudOS,
> LDMud etc support the c++ style comments.

So? :-)  There are other (mis)features that MudOS or LDmud have that
DGD doesn't have, and vice versa, different software, different design
decisions.

But as Zell pointed out, you can help yourself if you're really
desperate for the commenting style, up to a point you could even do it
in LPC now that you can compile LPC from strings, but you'd still run
into trouble with include-files, alas. ;-)

Erwin.
--
Erwin Harte <harte at xs4all.nl>