[DGD] Desperately Wanted

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Sun Dec 9 23:04:55 CET 2001

<bkennedyjr at mindspring.com> wrote:

> heh... you are likely to get what i've seen alot of times come through here.  The assumption that you understand more than basic C and a answer that assumes that.  I've yet to see an explination that I understand myself.

I suppose I could claim that some things are complicated enough that a
simple explanation is difficult or impossible, but the fact is that it
is all a conspiracy by the elder list members to keep our superior
knowledge among ourselves.  We never suspected that you'd find us out.

For those who want to want to understand parse_string(): follow the
link at the bottom of this posting and consult the archives.