[DGD] Parse String help doc

S. Foley s_d_foley at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 10 18:40:07 CET 2001

I've written a help doc that may make parse_string more accessible to those
without a computer science background.  Since it doesn't use technical
language, it's often imprecise and misses many of parse_string's subtleties
and, I suspect, isn't quite 100% accurate about what parse_string is
actually doing.  I suspect it is better than nothing though.  Of course you
will have to be the final judge.

If you are interested in getting a copy, mail me off list and I'll fire one
off to you once I get it in its completed form.