[DGD] parse_string question

David Jackson araborn at home.com
Sat Dec 22 17:01:35 CET 2001

>I don't understand the question.  Could you give an example and what
>behaviour you're seeing/expecting?
>
>Erwin.

I'm seeing frothing at the mouth, sudden, violent mood swings, homicidal
and suicidal tendencies, auditory and visual hallucinations, slurred
speech, cramping, and a ringing in the ears.

I'm expecting increased work output, decrease in fatigue, and obviating the
need for sleep.

My question:  Do you think I should lay off of the triple-espresso-grande's
(with Nodoz sprinkles and meth-amphetamine crunchies?).

Anderon
Mystic Visions
24.11.21.138 7408