[DGD] Problems with 1.2.33

Noah Lee Gibbs angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
Tue Dec 25 08:17:49 CET 2001

  I just upgraded my DGD driver binary and kernel MUDLib from something in
the 1.2.2x series to 1.2.33.  When things go well, everything works
fine.  When I have a configuration error (like a source file not
compiling), it's accompanied by a massive number of what look like
notifications of memory leaks.  Has anybody experienced similar
problems?  Dworkin, is there something obvious that might be causing this?

angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
See my page of DGD documentation at
"http://www.angelbob.com/projects/DGD_Page.html"
If you post to the DGD list, you may see yourself there!