[DGD] Makefile change - fine tuning

Noah Lee Gibbs angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
Tue Dec 25 22:54:16 CET 2001

> That's how I've always done it. I'm not sure how another solution
> could be better... ? I mean, I suppose you could put a 'yacc' shell
> script in /usr/bin and make it run bison with the right parameters,
> but other than that...

If there were, for instance, a YACC variable in the top-level Makefile, or
a config file somewhere I was missing, or a configure script or
something.  I just wanted to make sure there wasn't some canonical way to
do the same thing that I was missing, some spiritual equivalent of
"./configure YACC='bison -o y.tab.c'".

Sounds like there isn't.

angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
See my page of DGD documentation at
"http://www.angelbob.com/projects/DGD_Page.html"
If you post to the DGD list, you may see yourself there!