[DGD]Basics

Erwin Harte harte at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 14 19:41:37 CET 2001

On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 01:38:59PM -0500, Michel Racicot wrote:
> Hi there,
>
>   How and where do i hook my telnet manager object ? Can i call the set_telnet_manager ( ) function from my initd.c ?

Yes, alternatively you can call it from the create() of the new
manager object itself along with any other initialization that needs
to be done.

>   and
>
>   What are the way to modify the basic "say" command to add the following effect :
>
> > say "Hello!"
> You say: Hello!
>
>   Actually, i've modified the user.c to add the following line:
>     user->message("You say: " + str);
>
>   Is it the right way ?

Aside from a missing "\n" at the end, that sounds fine. :)

Erwin.
--
Erwin Harte         :    `Don't mind Erwin, he gets crabby. :)'
harte at xs4all.nl     :       -- Par Winzell <zell at skotos.net>