[DGD]Default Wiztool not loaded ?

Michel Racicot mracicot at zebra-soft.com
Fri Feb 16 18:55:52 CET 2001

Hi there!

  I got this error when loging in from my new telnet manager :

(I use a copy of the default user.c)

Feb 16 12:36:58 ** Access denied

Here is the call stack :

  46 receive_message   /kernel/obj/telnet (#23)
 224 receive_message   /kernel/lib/connection (/kernel/obj/telnet#23)
  91 login             /usr/System/obj/user (#24)
 384 clone_object      /kernel/lib/auto (/usr/System/obj/user#24)

  The clone_object has as parameter DEFAULT_WIZTOOL ... and Access denied is
supposed to be returned from clone_object when the parameter doesn't
exist...

  However, the DEFAULT_WIZTOOL is supposed to be loaded by
kernel/sys/driver.c (surprise, surprise!)

  I've i interpreted correctly the call stack ???

  How come that DEFAULT_WIZTOOL has not been loaded first ?!?!?!

  Thank you

  Michel