[DGD]Cat / More

Michel Racicot mracicot at zebra-soft.com
Mon Feb 26 21:03:13 CET 2001

  Hi there, how can i code some kind of pause (to do a "cat" or "more" like command) anyone as some advice ?

  I suppose i'll have to use read_file ... ;o) Or maybe editor ??? I found out a way but i wonder if there is some "best way" to do it...

  Is there some kind of way to obtain the file size (to later use as some offset system for the optionals read_file parameters...) ?

  Actually, i do read the file in a single string and display some part of it using subsets ... then i flip my user in a "waiting" state to wait for enter to be pressed...

  Thank you

  JesterX