[DGD]Help!!

Brian S turner brian at theatlasgroup.net
Tue Jan 9 22:53:31 CET 2001

Ok First off I'm new to the list, and I don't really know what the protocol
is etc. so let me know if I'm out of line.

I'm trying to setup a DGD and Lpmud 2.4.5.  I installed dgd 1.2 and put
lpmud 2.4.5 in the mud directory.  I load DGD and point it to the config
file for LPmud 2.4.5.  I have already changed the config file so that it
points to the correct directory.

When I connect to the driver, I get the standard login with all the
questions and setup a character.  then it drops me into the mud.  Only there
aren't any rooms.  Or I can't see them.  just the ">" prompt.  I press "l"
to look at the room I'm in, and it says unknown command.  I type help, and
get a list of commands, of which I can use them all  here is a list of the
help file :

COMMUNICATIONS:

INFO:

score, help, who, i (inventory), email

OTHER:

ATTACKS:

OTHER TOPICS:

spell feelings syntax levels

Anyway what do I do to get the basic mud started I want a start room once I
login to my mud?  Shouldn't there be a basic Church Guild Shop setup.  Or do
I have to creat all of that?

Brian