[DGD]lib

Shane Grant slugg at hickorytech.net
Wed Jan 17 20:29:11 CET 2001

I have been working on my mudlib for a bit ,but with work and other
responsibilities the going is slow. So I am looking for others who are
interested in creating a good combat oriented mudlib for dgd. That makes it
easy for someone to construct a unique mud from scratch without messing with
the internals of the lib to much. What I need is someone who is good at
documentation and filling out the lib a bit. I¹m good with ideas but i tend
to skip stuff. If anyone is interested in seeing my lib in the sate its
in now please send me an e-mail and I will return send you a copy of the lib
in .zip format.
So far my lib (a Melville derivative) contains aliases ,
follow commands,combat system plus some other
odds and ends.

I would love to get this projct moving but cant do it alone......thank you.