[DGD]1.2.5

Chris Kaczor zor at mediaone.net
Thu Jan 18 15:19:50 CET 2001

I use the free Cygwin tools - they are a set of tools that provide a
Unix-like environment in Windows.  Basically when you run Cygwin you get a
window with a Unix-like shell inside of it.  You can do most things in here
that you can use in Unix.

I've been using this to patch the DGD source for awhile now and haven't had
many problems.  One of the older patch files would cause the Cygwin version
of patch to crash - but I managed to get around that by splitting the patch
file.

You can get it from:  http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/