[DGD]New mudlibs

John West McKenna john at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jan 22 15:09:01 CET 2001

OK - this isn't all that on-topic for the DGD list, so I suggest we take it
to the dgd-mudlib at egroups.com list.  If you're not already subscribed (and
you're not because I only just created it), send some mail to
dgd-mudlib-subscribe at egroups.com.  Let me know if you have any problems.

I haven't had any official word on hosting a development MUD, but I did
get an unofficial "Umm... we don't actually have a policy on that.  But we
trust you, so just go ahead." and a couple of "I've got a box you can use
if you need it"s.  So no problem there.  It's not going to be a lot of use
until I get ftp running.  Luckily a minimal ftp looks pretty easy to write.

John