[DGD] IMUD3 Daemon

James Tait JTait at wyrddreams.demon.co.uk
Mon Jul 30 17:48:49 CEST 2001

Hi all,

a (probably very long) time ago, someone posted asking for an
implementation of an IMUD3 server.  I responded to this request, saying
that I was working on one, but it was by no means my main project and it
may take some time....

Well, it was so far from being my main project that I STILL haven't had
time to work on it.  In fact, I've just found the decaying remains of the
code in one of my old University accounts.  So I've decided to release what
ugly bits of code I have written and let others hack on it for a while.
Judging by the comments in the code, this beast is about 3 years old, and I
can see it's very hacked-together with little (if any) design
consideration.  However, it was a start and bits of it did just about do
something useful.  So, for any hackers who are interested, here it is:

http://www.wyrddreams.demon.co.uk/mud/imud3d.c

Enjoy, and good luck!

Cheers,

JT

--
James Tait, MUD Programmer and Linux Advocate
ICQ# 17834893