[DGD] Compiling DGD on Win32 Platform

Frantisek Fuka fuxoft at terminal.cz
Mon Jun 4 17:15:58 CEST 2001

See cygwin.com. It basically creates Linux development environment
running under Windows and allows you to compile Linux sources into Win32
binaries. And it's free! Just install cygwin, download the DGD source,
change MAKE configuration to Linux and compile it as if you were in
Linux. You'll then get win32 EXE that is independent of cygwin!

--
                                          Frantisek Fuka
(yes, that IS my real name)
My E-mail:   fuxoft at terminal.cz