[DGD]Colour?

Nico Lammers n.lammers at home.nl
Sun Jun 10 22:45:32 CEST 2001

>Dear list,
>
>This may perhaps be a silly question to ask but I was just wondering if
>there is anyway that ansi colour can be implemented with DGD?
>
>We're writing a fantasy based Mudlib and would really like to have colour.
>If there isn't anything yet, might there be?
>
>I haven't been able to find anything on it at all ...
>
>Thanks for any help and comments in advance :)
>
>Matt

There is a patch for DGD1.1 which will also work for DGD1.2, although
you need to apply it manually. The 'old' patch can be found here:

ftp://ftp.imaginary.com/pub/LPC/servers/DGD/pkg/1.1/

You will also need to add some things to the lib so that it will send a
string to the driver that is to be translated to an escape character. Or
something like that.. never did that myself.. I only patched both DGD 1.1
and DGD 1.2 and the code in the lib worked ;)

-- Nico Lammers