[DGD]Colour?

mtaylor mtaylor at ntlworld.com
Mon Jun 11 04:51:02 CEST 2001

I think I vaguely understand ;)

Sorry my knowledge of LPC and DGD is still quite limited. I understand the
easy stuff but I have a bit more trouble when it comes to driver stuff.

So what you are saying is to implement colours (and stuff like bold?) I need
to send escape characters to the driver?

Is that like the "\n" for a line return? If so does anyone know what the
escape commands are for colours etc. Or can anyone point me in the right
direction to find out about them?

Does anyone actually have a Mud running with ansi colour?

Um ... Think that's it. Thanks for the help :)

Matt