[DGD]Kernel mudlib oddity

Noah Lee Gibbs angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
Mon Jun 11 17:00:25 CEST 2001

   Hmm...  Part of this *was* me.  Part still isn't.  Not seeing what
people say was my problem, but not logging out may still not be --
user.c's receive_message is returning MODE_DISCONNECT, but it's not
disconnecting -- though it looks like the auto object _is_ calling
destruct_object on the user object.
  I'll keep looking.