[DGD]DGD web page

Noah Lee Gibbs angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
Tue Jun 12 18:07:04 CEST 2001

Hm.  I'm having the same problem this morning, though it was fine last
night.  Unfortunately, it's not my machine, nor is it local.  Give it a
little while, and in the mean time I apologize.  But I also added a
little more content, so perhaps that'll help make it up to you, especially
since you're mentioned by name and code snippet on the page :-)