[DGD]Building a mapping in an extension function...

Michael J. Bacon mj.bacon at gte.net
Thu Jun 14 17:37:36 CEST 2001

	... does anyone have any examples of how to build a new mapping in an
extension?

	How do you initialize an empty mapping?  "DGD_MAPPING_T map =
DGD_MAPPING_NEW(NULL);" ?  This seems to work I think...

	But how is the DGD_MAPPING_ASSIGN macro used?  I can't get anything to
compile with it at all.

	Any help or clues is appreciated!

Thanks;
Michael.