[DGD]Colour?

mtaylor mtaylor at ntlworld.com
Mon Jun 18 00:28:48 CEST 2001

Is there any way I could get a copy of the DGD binary (at least I think
that's what you call it) with the ansi patch installed already? Or does any
kind soul out there have a copy of DGD with the patch installed that they
would be willing to send me?

I am using a Mac - OS 9.0

I currently don't have a C compiler so I think that means I can't apply the
patch myself right?

Sorry to be a bother...