[DGD]Want to be listed on the web page?

Noah Lee Gibbs angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
Mon Jun 18 05:43:23 CEST 2001

  My DGD page is now at ...DGD_Page.html rather than ...DGD_LPC.html.  See
my sig for the full version.  There's a redirector at the old
one.  Incidentally, for those of you that checked when I originally posted
the link, there's probably 2-3 times as much content on the page now as
when I originally e-mailed the list and it's significantly better
organized.
  In a message to this list a long time ago, somebody posted a list of
stuff they wanted on a DGD page.  I've got most of the things that they
requested on my site, including a list of MUDs that run DGD.  One thing
they requested was a page of DGD coders, who would presumably be chosen
from the mailing list archives.  I would be willing to post addresses,
specialties, and even little biographies if people want them up.  I'd also
be willing not to put up any information at all for specific people except
a little "didn't want to be mentioned" disclaimer.
  If you would prefer I not post any information about you or if you'd
really like information about you posted on such a site, please e-mail me
privately, along with optionally the information you want posted.  If you
just want to add a general "yay" or "nay" vote for whether that would be
useful, e-mail me privately or mail the list with your opinion.

  If you want anything else up on the site feel free to contact me about
it.  I'll happily add anything DGD-related I can lay my hands on though
general requests like "more LPC documentation" may take a long time...

angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
See my page of DGD documentation at
"http://www.angelbob.com/projects/DGD_Page.html"
If you post to the DGD list, you may already be there!