[DGD]Auto object

Jason Cone jcone at uscdev.com
Sat May 12 15:55:28 CEST 2001

And I am one of these "guilty" people:

In light of this thread, I have obviously changed my mind.  Given that my
experience with the kernel library has been limited to playing around with
it for the last month, I've been forced to make incremental
opinions/discoveries/corrections as I learn more about the intended use of
it.

The last 2 posts from Felix in this thread would make excellent additions
(though in a more generalized context) to the 'overview' document as they
greatly explain the intended use of the kernel library without, as some
indeed worry about, making the kernel library inherently practical for
someone wanting a quick fix for a game-based MUD.

JC