[DGD]Sectors

Erwin Harte harte at xs4all.nl
Thu May 17 18:14:00 CEST 2001

On Thu, May 17, 2001 at 03:57:57PM +0000, Chooser fireman wrote:
> Could someone please help me?
>
> About every 24hrs the engine is running out of sectors, I have it set at
> 1024 sectors, but that doesn't seem to help at all.

Sounds like you have a clone-leak somewhere, or perhaps your mud is
just growing and cluttering up with junk faster than you realized.

Any idea how many objects your game has at that point?  Keep in mind
that clones will at least take up one sector, other objects, when
initialized (like rooms, assuming you inherit a base-object for them)
will take up at least 2.

Erwin.
--
Erwin Harte <harte at xs4all.nl>