[DGD]Newbie question?

Mikael Lind z94lind at mtek.chalmers.se
Thu May 31 17:27:30 CEST 2001

Quoting Greg Lewis from 00:04, 2001-06-01:

> Erm shouldn't you be using a Window's style path then if you're using
> Win2k?  I.e. c:\tmp\swap?  Admittedly I've never tried DGD on Windows
> other than other cygwin (which does understand Unix style paths).

I have checked on my Windows machine and it seems that DGD (version
1.1.119 and probably all later versions) understands backslashes as
well as forward slashes in the directory parameter.

(If you want to use backslashes, however, remember to escape each of
them with an additional backslash as this parameter is an LPC string.
That is, use "..\\tmp\\swap", not "..\tmp\swap".)

// Mikael / Elemel

--
I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm / To feel connected enough to
step aside and weep like a widow / To feel inspired / To fathom the