[DGD]Newbie question?

James J. Bennett james.bennett at washougal.k12.wa.us
Thu May 31 18:54:57 CEST 2001

Neither are in the lib directory, but they are in the driver directory.  It
is entirely possible that I was mistyping in the config file and only got
it straightened out when I directed it to the temp file in the driver
directory.  I assume that DGD does not care where the temp directory is, it
just has to be told where it is.  Thanks for the tip on security (didn't
think about that viewpoint).

JB