[DGD] From start to end.

Mikael Lind z94lind at mtek.chalmers.se
Mon Oct 8 15:41:58 CEST 2001

Quoting Dimitri Skeber from 19:58, 2001-10-05:

> Can anyone explain me and probably for anyone who is just
> starting everything you can from what happens from start and
> where it ends. I mean I don't have any clue how lib should work.
> Main things are which files do what and what are the basics.
> Sorry about my english.

Start reading dgd/doc/Introduction and dgd/mud/doc/kernel/overview.
Then continue skimming the rest of the documentation in dgd/mud/doc
and dgd/doc/kfun. Post your new, more specific questions to this
list.

// Mikael / Elemel

--
I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm / To feel connected enough to
step aside and weep like a widow / To feel inspired / To fathom the