[DGD] patching

Chris Kaczor zor at mediaone.net
Fri Sep 14 18:38:48 CEST 2001

Assuming you have the ability to build the code you can use Cygwin (http://www.cygwin.com/) to patch it.  Cygwin is basically a set of UNIX tools that runs under Windows and also provides a basic UNIX shell.

I use this to patch the code and then use Visual C++ 6.0 to build it.  Supposedly you can also use the compilers in Cygwin to build DGD - but I haven't tried that one yet.

Chris Kaczor