[DGD] httpd?

Erwin Harte harte at xs4all.nl
Mon Sep 24 19:14:56 CEST 2001

On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 07:05:30PM +0200, Nico Lammers wrote:
> Hi :)
>
> Umm.. this may sound a bit erm, outdated :) but I'm wondering how difficult it
> is to setup a simple HTTPd for the 2.4.5-for-DGD lib.

If you stick to HTTP < 1.1, it's not very hard at all.  You could use
the binary port for this for instance and have a special user object
that reads the request and generates the answer.

> Anyone willing to give some pointers or explaining the whole thing to me? :)

Find the specs for HTTP 1.0, those are fairly small and just about all
browsers will happily cooperate with a server running that version.

Erwin.
--
Erwin Harte <harte at xs4all.nl>