[DGD] Re: httpd?

Thomas Conner Annandale gte829m at prism.gatech.edu
Tue Sep 25 22:18:15 CEST 2001

I've actually succeeded in implementing an httpd using dgd that's
basically completely functional.  Not only does it serve a webpage, but it
allows the reader to write comments on the page that he's looking
at.  Unfortunately, it crashes with the "out of sectors" error after you
keep it up for too long, so I've stopped using it (alas).

It's at http://www.boredatheist.com:8080 if you want to check it
out (I'll keep it up for a little while).  Though beware, I've been told
before that my site's content is somewhat offensive.

Thomas
www.boredatheist.com