[DGD] woowoo! DGD Installed and running.. now...

jar349 jruiz at email.psu.edu
Wed Apr 10 22:05:16 CEST 2002

>I cutrrently have the Melville mudlib installed (0.9).... is there any
>way to get ansi color into this script or is there any scripts out
>there that run underr DGD that have ansi color capability? (in the
>classic LPMud %^COLORNAME%^ style preferrably)

I'm not sure if the ansi patch works against the current driver, but I have
hand-applied the patch and re-compiled the 1.2p1 driver on both Windows and
Linux platforms, and it works.  And to agree with bkennedyjr, the TMI lib
seems to work just fine, integrating well with the Melville library.

John Ruiz