[DGD] Bug or feature?

Keith Dunwoody keithdunwoody at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 04:25:45 CEST 2002

Hi,

Suppose I have a file called ".c" in a directory
/usr/blah, which I want to compile.  I tried using
compile_object("/usr/blah/"), but instead of trying to
compile "/usr/blah/.c" it tries to compile
"/usr/blah.c".  Is this a bug or a feature?

Thanks,

-- Keith

P.S.  My reason for wanting to do this is I'm creating
a melville-like command parser, in which every command
in a commandname.c file.  The .c file would then be
the command which was executed when the user simply
hit enter.