[DGD] Phantasmal & UNQ

Jay Shaffstall jshaffst at netwalk.com
Mon Apr 29 17:56:11 CEST 2002

Noah,

I've been working at integrating your UNQ libraries, and have had trouble
locating any references on UNQ other than your design docs and the PLUNQ
web pages.

Is it intended in UNQ that leading and trailing spaces are a significant
portion of the label name?  I spent a while trying to work out why

	~object {

  and 	~object
	{

weren't being identified as the same label.  I was tempted to stick a call
to trim white space in the unq_dtd::load method, to eliminate leading and
trailing white space in the label, but didn't want to lose compatibility
with future updates.

So, are the leading and trailing spaces supposed to be significant?

Thanks,
Jay