[DGD] Parse_string question

Noah Lee Gibbs angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
Wed Feb 13 08:20:36 CET 2002

  Incidentally, details on how this grammar is called and what the
functions described do can be answered by downloading my MUDLib and having
a look at usr/common/lib/unq_parser.c :-)
  I'll go ahead and reply on the list anyway, but first I'll try out your
suggestions.  Thanks!

angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
See my page of DGD documentation at
"http://www.angelbob.com/projects/DGD_Page.html"
If you post to the DGD list, you may see yourself there!