[DGD] foundation lib

Johann N. Schmidt jns at geophysik.uni-kiel.de
Thu Feb 14 10:30:03 CET 2002

I do not know this lib yet, i would be happy if you mailed me the place
from where to get it.

As for your problem, try disabling the runtime_error function in the driver
by #if 0 ... #endif and write a small own one. Then you will probably see
what goes wrong and can start to work on the runtime_error function in the
driver.

I suppose the runtime_error function tries to compile some error handler which
breaks with a runtime_error or something like that.

hope this helps,
	jns