[DGD] foundation lib

Troels Therkelsen troels at 2-10.org
Thu Feb 14 23:50:20 CET 2002

> You can get the foundation II lib from
> ftp://ftp.imaginary.com/pub/LPC/lib/Foundation/
>
> and also..I'm not good enough really o do what you
> suggested..though I have an idea of how to do it..I wouldnt be
> able to do it unfortuanatly..
> But thankyou for replying!

That sounds awfully a lot like a MudOS-based mudlib, though.  IIRC,
it's based on 'new' MudOS-technology (classes and functionals in
particular) which makes it a non-trivial task to convert it to run
under DGD.

My advice:  Either switch to one of the DGD-mudlibs or use MudOS
instead of DGD :-)

Regards,

Troels Therkelsen