[DGD] Missing stack trace on error

Mikael Lind z94lind at mtek.chalmers.se
Tue Feb 19 10:41:42 CET 2002

I am debugging my issue database. Everything initializes without any
apparent problems. However, when I use the "code" command, the
following error message is printed, without any stack trace:

    Error within remove_program:
    Bad argument 1 for kfun call_other

I assume that the call to remove_program() is made when the temporary
object used by the "code" command has been destructed. Even if this
happens in a new thread, should not a stack trace be printed for that
thread?

DGD version: 1.2.37. I am building on top of the Kernel Library.

// Mikael / Elemel

--
I wished for 4 uncursed scrolls of gold detection
and all I got was this lousy .signature