[DGD] Plea for help

Matt Taylor mtaylor at ntlworld.com
Tue Feb 19 21:23:57 CET 2002

Hello everyone,

I have a problem that I hope someone will be able to help me out with. I've
been working on a mud off and on for a while and we are starting to get to
the stage where we could start testing soon. However there is one problem:

I would like to introduce ansi colour to the game but I can't for the life
of me manage to compile the source code (we've downloaded and worked on the
binaries). I have DGD 1.2 running on MacOS. I don't have Symantec C or a
late version of CodeWarrior, just MPW and MacOS X Developers kit. Can anyone
please help :) I just need walking through the stages of compiling it on a
Mac. Please please ...

Thanks in advance

Matt Taylor