[DGD] Http daemon

Stephen Schmidt schmidsj at union.edu
Sat Jan 5 23:04:50 CET 2002

On Fri, 4 Jan 2002, Lord Lerkista wrote:
> Anyone have a http daemon that can send it to me??

A related question: Does anyone have an http daemon that can
set cookies? If you can set a cookie, then you can identify
each http connection with a particular player - otherwise
I don't see a reliable way to do that. I might be missing
something. If not, though, I'd recommend that anyone who
is coding an http daemon support cookies, or some other
method of identifying the requesting player.

Steve