[DGD] Create in clones

Shevek shevek at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 8 19:38:37 CET 2002

Do clones have their create() function called on cloning if the create() is
static?
Seem to vaguely remember a thread about this on the mailing list but I
can't find it.
Problem is that I want to set up some variables for clones in the create()
function but the code never seems to be called.

eg.
static void create(int clone){
     if (clone) {
         some_mapping=([ ]);
     }
}

Is it the code, me thinking it works differently than it actually does? Or
is it a DGD thing that was fixed (As my memory keeps trying to tell me)?
If it was fixed which patch do I have to go to? This is in 1.2p1

Cheers,
	Shevek.