[DGD] (no subject)

Noah Lee Gibbs angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
Wed Jan 9 06:17:20 CET 2002

  When a lightweight object is created using new_object(), the Kernel
MUDLib appears not to notify the object manager (I'm looking at
new_object() in /mud/lib/auto.c).  I guess that's fine since you can just
recompile the parent object and the lightweight objects will be
updated.  But many folks use an upgrade() method to update objects
when they're compiled.  How will we do the same for lightweight objects?

angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
See my pages of DGD documentation at
"http://www.angelbob.com/projects/DGD_Page.html"
If you post to the DGD list, you may see yourself there!